Best place to live, work, play & raise a family
In collaboration with family and community, Hillsdale Middle School’s mission is to develop learners, leaders and artists using challenging, innovative instruction.
Our vision is to create a collaborative environment that empowers students to be resourceful, independent learners. Through the use of 21st century skills and technology, students will become creative, critical thinkers who pursue their passions to achieve life skills and educational success.
- All students are capable of learning and achieving at high standards through the use of meaningful curriculum and quality instruction.
- Students are provided a safe and structured learning environment where responsibility and autonomy is encouraged and developed.
- Students receive differentiated and individualized instruction to prepare for college readiness and/or vocational training.
- Students and teachers access current technology to acquire and apply 21st century skills.
- Students are encouraged to be curious, creative, think critically and develop leadership and interpersonal skills which empower our students to positively impact their lives and their community.
- We foster and value the partnership with families and the community in developing the social, emotional, academic and physical well-being of our students.
- Our educational program encourages students to identify and pursue their passions by exploring music, academics, health, technology and the arts.
District News and Annoucements
CVUSD offers free preschool for qualifying families
EL CAJON — She may only be in the sixth grade, but Alisha Carter is very aware that most adults have a tough time putting down those cell phones. Her own cell phone in hand on Saturday afternoon, Alisha walked onto the auditorium stage at Greenfield Middle School during the Cajon Valley Union School District’s fifth annual TedXKids@ElCajon and paused.
The trustees of Cajon Valley believe that parents are the first and best teachers...
To confirm your student's enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year, you must complete the online Back to School Packet
A message to the Cajon Valley community from the Cajon Valley Union School District's Office of Student Safety and Security.