• If you are a student new to the Cajon Valley Union School District: You will need to pick up a hard packet in the office. In the packet will be an elective form to fill out.
    If you are within our boundaries or you are a transfer student but are already served by a Cajon Valley school and received your approval for transfer to Hillsdale, you will need to do online registration in May to ensure your properly registered for Hillsdale. The elective Survey will be open the week of April 15th - 19th. Please complete the survey during that time.