Best place to live, work, play & raise a family
The mission of Los Coches Creek Middle School is to provide a program that will assist all students in reaching their academic, social and physical potential through educational opportunities that will support them, challenge them, and help them grow as productive, globally responsible citizens of a 21st Century global community. Working closely with parents as equal and important members of our team, we strive to create a safe and welcoming atmosphere where respect for each individual, high standards, and a feeling of community prevail.
Los Coches Creek Middle School will maintain a globally responsible community assuring student academic proficiency and social development with established interventions for student support.
- Our curriculum centers on students, makes connections of content to the lives of students, is comprehensive and balanced, and prepares students for post-secondary education.
- Our instruction assesses students’ needs through performance assessment, reflects the research on learning, provides intervention when needed, seeks consistency of expectations, and utilizes a variety of instructional approaches.
- Our students are intrinsically motivated to perform and achieve, challenge themselves, commit themselves to become life-long learners, accept responsibility for their own actions and continue to be informed and involved citizens.
- Our environment enables students to succeed, facilitates effective collaboration, cooperation, and communication, supports students, staff, and parents, and encourages shared decision-making.
- Our staff works toward common purposes: respects individuality in teaching styles, uses data to improve student learning, demonstrates flexibility, models life-long learning, and values collegiality.
Los Coches Creek Headlines
Don't miss this opportunity to come see what your we are planning in the Performing and Visual Arts! Come learn about our new direction for these important classes that help students discover their strengths, interests and values both on and off the stage.
District News and Annoucements
Cajon Valley Union School District's Measure L will give us the financial tools to improve, upgrade, rehabilitate and expand our children's classrooms and make critical safety improvements to schools throughout the District WITH NO INCREASE IN CURRENT TAX RATES.
Cajon Valley Union School District will be partnering with El Cajon Police Department on the Handle With Care initiative that is making a difference in mental health throughout the United States.
When their friend was diagnosed with cancer, two El Cajon fifth-graders never imagined it would make her feel unwelcome at school. So the Vista Grande Elementary students decided to shave their heads in solidarity.
An innovative K-12 curriculum created by the Cajon Valley Union School District is gaining nationwide attention. World of Work aims to tackles problems seen in the education system head-on.
Cajon Valley Union School District Nominated as Top Workplace as Employee Engagement and Satisfaction Soars
Cajon Valley Union School District is being honored by the San Diego Union-Tribune for their nomination as a Top Workplace. This distinction comes to the District as they have put focus on employee engagement and satisfaction in recent years.
In the Cajon Valley Union School District - a wonderfully diverse school district that serves a socioeconomic population with nearly two-thirds of families living in or nearly in poverty - high-skill, high-wage jobs in the community often go unfilled. Across the nation, school districts are experiencing a similar landscape. It's a troubling pattern raising some tough questions for schools about what they can do to help shift this alarming trend. From the fall issue of the CSBA publication "California Schools"