Best place to live, work, play & raise a family
Step One - Check to see if your address is within our school's boundry - Click Here
Step Two - Not within our boundary? Apply for a transfer - Click Here
Step Three - Come up to our beautiful campus and grab an enrollment packet! Complete erollment packet and provide copies of the items needed.
Enrolling for 6th, 7th and 8th Grades
If you are new to LCC, please plan to attend your scheudled orientation time.
Only new 8th graders need to attend
Wednesday August 11th
6th Grade: 9-8:45 am
7th/8th Grade: 10-10:45 am
- Meet faculty, staff and PTA
- Students will get a tour
- Orientation for parents
Purchase PE Uniforms - $17.00
- Shorts $10
- Shirts $7
The mission of Los Coches Creek Middle School is to provide a program that will assist all students in reaching their academic, social and physical potential through educational opportunities that will support them, challenge them, and help them grow as productive, globally responsible citizens of a 21st Century global community. Working closely with parents as equal and important members of our team, we strive to create a safe and welcoming atmosphere where respect for each individual, high standards, and a feeling of community prevail.
Los Coches Creek Middle School will maintain a globally responsible community assuring student academic proficiency and social development with established interventions for student support.
- Our curriculum centers on students, makes connections of content to the lives of students, is comprehensive and balanced, and prepares students for post-secondary education.
- Our instruction assesses students’ needs through performance assessment, reflects the research on learning, provides intervention when needed, seeks consistency of expectations, and utilizes a variety of instructional approaches.
- Our students are intrinsically motivated to perform and achieve, challenge themselves, commit themselves to become life-long learners, accept responsibility for their own actions and continue to be informed and involved citizens.
- Our environment enables students to succeed, facilitates effective collaboration, cooperation, and communication, supports students, staff, and parents, and encourages shared decision-making.
- Our staff works toward common purposes: respects individuality in teaching styles, uses data to improve student learning, demonstrates flexibility, models life-long learning, and values collegiality.
Los Coches Creek Headlines
District News and Announcements
On August 16th, the day before school started in the Cajon Valley Union School District, one family reached out to Fraidoon and Mohammad, Family and Community Liaisons for the Cajon Valley Union School District, to please hold their spot at their local school.
Thousands of East County students headed back to class Tuesday for the start of the new school year, and the number of children enrolled for in-person learning showed...
Avocado Elementary was bustling with activity early Tuesday as hundreds of students showed up for the first day of school.
“I’m so excited for them to be at school. It’s a completely different experience having him home...
"So this year, really, we're welcoming everyone back to start the year off," said Stephanie Dodds, the principal of Madison Avenue Elementary...
"We love you, we can't wait to see you, our teachers are just ecstatic, they can't wait to see you!"
Students in the Cajon Valley Union School District head back to class next week.