Welcome to Ms. Conner's Page
Career Explorations 6-8
How can I support my child?
Ask: Have you reviewed Google Classroom?
Students should visit Google Classroom at home on a daily basis to:
- check for assignment due dates
- review materials attached to questions/assignments
- revise assignments in progress
- reflect on returned assignments
Ask: What are you working on this week?
All assignments are posted in Google Classroom.
Ask: Do you have any questions about your assignments?
When not in class, students can best get help with individual assigments by logging into Google Classroom and navigating to the assignment where they can ask questions in the private comments or they can send me an email.
How can I check my student’s progress/grades?
- Student work is available to view on Google Classroom.
- Parents must obtain student ID # and password to access student accounts or ask the student to login and open our Google Classroom.
- Grades are available in Google Classroom before they are transferred to Zangle.
- You will need your parent portal login and password from the school to access Zangle to view assignment grades posted there.