Upcoming School Year 2021-2022 Student Transfer Applications will be available January 15th, 2021
The transfer application period each year is January 15 through March 1 for the upcoming school year. Applicants filing after the March 1 deadline may be added to a waiting list in the order received.
Student Transfer Application
From one SCHOOL within Cajon Valley to another SCHOOL within Cajon Valley
* Please be sure to select the appropriate school year
Next Year (21/22) or Current (20/21)
From one DISTRICT to another DISTRICT
Current CVUSD Students
The transfer application for 2020-21 for Current Cajon Valley Students will be availale via the Parent Portal.
- Please Log In to your Parent Portal
- Click Student Transfers on your left hand side
- Submit up to 2 transfer requests
Transitional Kindergarten through Eighth Grade Starting August 2020
» My student is new to Cajon Valley Union School District and would like to enroll at a school that is not his/her resident school
- New Student, Transfer Application (Intra) - English
- Nuevo Estudiante, Solicitud de Transferencia (Intra)- Spanish
» My student is currently enrolled at a Cajon Valley school but would like to transfer to a different school within the district (Pin and Password needed for Parent Portal).
- Please complete the Interdistrict application, have your District of Residence sign authoizing the release of the student, and return the original to our offices.
The transfer period for 2020-2021 School Year is January 15th to March 1st. Applicants filing after the March 1 deadline may be added to a waiting list in the order received.
No, parent/guardian are responsible for transporting their child to and from school.
2021-2022 Transfer Window:
By Deadline: January 15 - March 1st
After Deadline: March 2nd - Ongoing
Submitting an application for Student Transfer does not guarantee enrollment at the desired school(s).
To enroll in your neighborhood school, please contact them directly for next steps.
Hours: M-Th, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
For additional assistance please call our department at (619) 588-3210.
- Intradistrict: A transfer from one Cajon Valley school to another Cajon Valley School
- Interdistrict: A transfer from one District to another District
- Inter applications may be scanned and emailed to email@example.com
For further information regarding our Governing Board's policy, click here