Upcoming School Year 2020-2021
The transfer application period each year is January 15 through March 1 for the upcoming school year. Applicants filing after the March 1 deadline may be added to a waiting list in the order received.
From one SCHOOL within Cajon Valley to another SCHOOL within Cajon Valley
Interdistrict From one DISTRICT to another DISTRICT
Current CVUSD Students
The transfer application for 2020-21 for Current Cajon Valley Students will be availale via the Parent Portal.
- Please Log In to your Parent Portal
- Click Student Transfers on your left hand side
- Submit up to 2 transfer requests
Transitional Kindergarten through Eighth Grade Starting August 2020
» My student is new to Cajon Valley Union School District and would like to enroll at a school that is not his/her resident school
- New Student, Transfer Application (Intra) - English
- Nuevo Estudiante, Solicitud de Transferencia (Intra)- Spanish
» My student is currently enrolled at a Cajon Valley school but would like to transfer to a different school within the district (Pin and Password needed for Parent Portal).
- Please complete the Interdistrict application, have your District of Residence sign authoizing the release of the student, and return the original to our offices.
The transfer period for 2020-2021 School Year is January 15th to March 1st. Applicants filing after the March 1 deadline may be added to a waiting list in the order received.
No, parent/guardian are responsible for transporting their child to and from school.
2020-2021 Transfer Window:
By Deadline: January 15 - March 1st
After Deadline: March 2nd - Ongoing
Submitting an application for Student Transfer does not guarantee enrollment at the desired school(s).
To enroll in your neighborhood school, please contact them directly for next steps.
Hours: M-Th, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
For additional assistance please call our department at (619) 588-3210.
- Intradistrict: A transfer from one Cajon Valley school to another Cajon Valley School
- Interdistrict: A transfer from one District to another District
- Inter applications may be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information regarding our Governing Board's policy, click here