Transfer Deadlines for 2022-2023: 12/15 - 02/01
Submitting an application for Student Transfer does not guarantee enrollment at the desired school(s).
To enroll in your neighborhood school, please contact them directly for next steps.
Hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
For additional assistance please call our department at (619) 588-3210.
- Intradistrict: A transfer from one Cajon Valley school to another Cajon Valley School
- Interdistrict: A transfer from one District to another District
- Inter applications may be scanned and emailed to email@example.com
For further information regarding our Governing Board's policy, click here
Questions and Answers
The transfer period for 2021-2022 School Year is January 15th to March 1st. Applicants filing after the March 1 deadline may be added to a waiting list in the order received.
No, parent/guardian are responsible for transporting their child to and from school.
1. The student must first be released from their district of residence.
2. Inter–District Transfers are to the district.
3. CVUSD will attempt to accommodate the parent’s request for a particular school, but the request is not guaranteed. Placement at schools is based on space availability, as determined by the district.
4. Inter-District transfers will be accepted throughout the year.
- For additional assistance, please contact the Long-Range Planning Department at (619) 588-3210.
Parents must apply online by March 1st, throuh the Parent Portal
1. In order to apply, please visit, www.parentportal.cajonvalley.net
2. Log in
3. Select the student
4. Select Student Transfer
5. Complete and submit the application
6. A decision will be provided by the District by June 1st, contingent the application is received by the March 1st deadline