New Student Enrolling for Next Year - 2020-21

  • This is for new students wishing to attend a Cajon Valley School for the 2020-21 school year.

    1. Please pick up an enrollment packet from your resident school. Please use the Online School Locator to determine your resident school based on your address. 
    2. Please return the complete packet to your resident school or the depository located outside the District Office
    3. If assistance is needed, please contact either:
      1. Phone support from school office staff and/or community liaisons at each school site
      2. Long-Range Planning at 619.588.3210 or email

    If your student does not live within the Cajon Valley boundaries, please complete this Application for Interdistrict Attendance Permit. Your District of Residence needs to sign the form authorizing the release of the student, and return the original signed copy to the Long-Range Planning Department at the Cajon Valley District Office, or email the completed form to