Welcome to the Health Services Department!
The Health Services Department works to provide a safe and secure environment for students and staff through its coordination of health initiatives, wellness programs, screenings and evaluations.
Success in school requires the enhancement and promotion of optimal health and well-being. Consisting of a team of licensed and credentialed School Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses and Health Assistants, the Health Service Department of the Cajon Valley Union School District works with students, families and staff to provide a safe and healthy school environment.
We are committed to continually strive for excellence, ensure educational achievement for each student and advocate health promotion and wellness.
Cajon Valley Union School District
740 E. Main Street
El Cajon, CA 92020
P.O. Box 1007
El Cajon, CA 92022-1007
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- (619) 571-3646
- Cajon Valley MS, Hillsdale MS, Vista Grande
- (619) 571-5103
- Anza, Avocado, Crest, Johnson, Magnolia
- (619) 571-3930
- Blossom Valley, Chase, Jamacha, Home School, Meridian, Rios, Virtual Academy
- (619) 457-3093
- Bostonia Language Academy, Bostonia Global, Emerald MS, Greenfield MS, Naranca
- (619) 571-8003
- Empower, Flying Hills, Loc Coches Creek MS, Madison, Montgomery MS, Sevick
- (619) 599-5353
- Fuerte, Hall, Lexington, Rancho SD,