Best place to live, work, play & raise a family
The mission of Los Coches Creek Middle School is to provide a program that will assist all students in reaching their academic, social and physical potential through educational opportunities that will support them, challenge them, and help them grow as productive,
globally responsible citizens of a 21st Century global community. Working closely with parents as equal and important members of our team, we strive to create a safe and welcoming atmosphere where respect for each individual, high standards, and a feeling of community prevail.
Los Coches Creek Middle School will maintain a globally responsible community assuring student academic proficiency and social development with established interventions for student support.
- Our curriculum centers on students, makes connections of content to the lives of students, is comprehensive and balanced, and
prepares students for post-secondary education.
- Our instruction assesses students’ needs through performance assessment, reflects the research on learning, provides
intervention when needed, seeks consistency of expectations, and utilizes a variety of instructional approaches.
- Our students are intrinsically motivated to perform and achieve, challenge themselves, commit themselves to become life-long
learners, accept responsibility for their own actions and continue to be informed and involved citizens.
- Our environment enables students to succeed, facilitates effective collaboration, cooperation, and communication, supports
students, staff, and parents, and encourages shared decision-making.
- Our staff works toward common purposes: respects individuality in teaching styles, uses data to improve student learning,
demonstrates flexibility, models life-long learning, and values collegiality.
District News and Annoucements
The Cajon Valley Union School District as well as San Diego County in general has recently experienced a sharp increase in mosquito populations and bites. The County of San Diego has provided good information regarding recent invasions by three new species of mosquitoes into our area.
CVUSD offers free preschool for qualifying families
EL CAJON — She may only be in the sixth grade, but Alisha Carter is very aware that most adults have a tough time putting down those cell phones. Her own cell phone in hand on Saturday afternoon, Alisha walked onto the auditorium stage at Greenfield Middle School during the Cajon Valley Union School District’s fifth annual TedXKids@ElCajon and paused.
The trustees of Cajon Valley believe that parents are the first and best teachers...
A message to the Cajon Valley community from the Cajon Valley Union School District's Office of Student Safety and Security.