Best place to live, work, play & raise a family
Step One - Check to see if your address is within our school's boundry - Click Here
Step Two - Not within our boundary? Apply for a transfer - Click Here
Step Three - Come up to our beautiful campus and grab an enrollment packet! Complete erollment packet and provide copies of the items needed.
Enrolling for 6th, 7th and 8th Grades
The mission of Los Coches Creek Middle School is to provide a program that will assist all students in reaching their academic, social and physical potential through educational opportunities that will support them, challenge them, and help them grow as productive, globally responsible citizens of a 21st Century global community. Working closely with parents as equal and important members of our team, we strive to create a safe and welcoming atmosphere where respect for each individual, high standards, and a feeling of community prevail.
Los Coches Creek Middle School will maintain a globally responsible community assuring student academic proficiency and social development with established interventions for student support.
- Our curriculum centers on students, makes connections of content to the lives of students, is comprehensive and balanced, and prepares students for post-secondary education.
- Our instruction assesses students’ needs through performance assessment, reflects the research on learning, provides intervention when needed, seeks consistency of expectations, and utilizes a variety of instructional approaches.
- Our students are intrinsically motivated to perform and achieve, challenge themselves, commit themselves to become life-long learners, accept responsibility for their own actions and continue to be informed and involved citizens.
- Our environment enables students to succeed, facilitates effective collaboration, cooperation, and communication, supports students, staff, and parents, and encourages shared decision-making.
- Our staff works toward common purposes: respects individuality in teaching styles, uses data to improve student learning, demonstrates flexibility, models life-long learning, and values collegiality.
Los Coches Creek Headlines
District News and Announcements
The Cajon Valley Union School District (CVUSD) is seeking qualified, motivated volunteers to fill vacant positions on the independent Citizens’ Oversight Committee (COC).
Spaces are limited, enroll today!
Five local educators representing schools in Chula Vista, El Cajon, Escondido, and Poway have been named SD County Teachers of the Year. The honorees were announced at a reception Friday night as part of the 33rd annual “Cox Presents: Salute to Teachers,” presented by San Diego County Credit Union in partnership with the SDCOE.
We are asking parents, teachers, students and other stakeholders to contribute their thoughts on the development of our 2023/24 CVUSD School Safety Plan. Click for survey
"It's something that we revisit every year, practice training protocols tools, everything," said Dr. Superintendent, David Miyashiro.