Best place to live, work, play & raise a family
Character Trait of the Month
Cajon Valley Middle School's students and staff thrive in diverse and global environments. We possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills that enable us to embrace and promote change and innovation with confidence. We are inquisitive and have passion for learning. We interact respectfully and ethically with others.
In collaboration with our families and community, Cajon Valley Middle School provides a balanced, relevant and rigorous education in an environment of caring and supportive relationships.
Our Shared Commitment:
- Accept no limits on the learning potential of any child.
- Meet the individual learning needs of each child.
- Create engaging classroom learning environments.
- Treat students, parents, and colleagues with courtesy and respect.
- Hold students, parents, and each other to the highest standards of performance.
- Collaborate regularly with colleagues to seek and implement more effective strategies for helping each child to achieve his or her academic potential.
- Do whatever it takes; go the extra-mile to ensure that every student achieves.
District News and Annoucements
CVUSD offers free preschool for qualifying families
EL CAJON — She may only be in the sixth grade, but Alisha Carter is very aware that most adults have a tough time putting down those cell phones. Her own cell phone in hand on Saturday afternoon, Alisha walked onto the auditorium stage at Greenfield Middle School during the Cajon Valley Union School District’s fifth annual TedXKids@ElCajon and paused.
The trustees of Cajon Valley believe that parents are the first and best teachers...
To confirm your student's enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year, you must complete the online Back to School Packet
A message to the Cajon Valley community from the Cajon Valley Union School District's Office of Student Safety and Security.