"On Time, Every Day, All Day!"
YOUR CHILD’S ACADEMIC SUCCESS BEGINS WITH ATTENDANCE!
Here’s What The Research Shows.
- Students who attend school regularly score higher on achievement tests than their peers who are frequently absent.
- When your child is absent he or she loses academic instruction that affects learning, grades, and achievement scores.
- When your child misses even one day of school, it takes TWO days just to catch up, according to the U.S. Department of Education.
- Students who are frequently absent have lower grades and are more likely to drop out.
- Students who drop out often have limited job prospects.
- When your child is absent, he or she misses the social experiences, lessons, and relationships that help with fitting in and succeeding in school and life.
Our school staff is here to support you and your child.
Please call us right away if there are problems that affect your
child’s ability to attend school, and we will do our best to help.