3 Simple Rules!
1. BE SAFE!
2. BE RESPECTFUL!
3. BE A LEARNER!
Madison's Elementary behavior guidelines:
* All students and staff are to be treated with courtesy and respect.
* Use "positive talk", give praise and use words that make people feel good, don't use language that hurts another person's feelings, contains cursing, or provokes a fight.
* Use a strategy to solve a disagreement, such as "rock, paper, scissors".
* Value our school and school property. Pick up trash, clean up your area and help get items back to their owner. Take care of your books and school items back to their owner. Take care of your books and school items. Report any damage or graffiti to the office or custodian right away.
* Be responsible! Monitor your own behavior and make sure you are where you are suppose to be while on campus and stay away from areas you are not suppose to be.
* Never leave campus without authorization from school personnel.
* Take responsibility for your actions. If you make a mistake, own it, and change the behavior the next time.