Blocksi Parent Dashboard
Students across Cajon Valley have gone 1:1 and bring school managed Chromebooks home, parents and guardians struggle on how to deal with that new device in their home. Blocksi gives parents the flexibility to enforce some of their home policies such as bedtime and access control to specific content. Blocksi Manager Parent Dashboard puts the parent, guardian and Director of Technology on the same page and assure 1:1 Chromebook initiative acceptance by both parents, teacher and students.
Blocksi Parent Dashboard Can:
- Enforce bedtime and time access control on streaming media, social media, Youtube, gaming and other time addictive content.
- Enforce a stricter Policy on certain websites when the Chromebook is at home, by blocking specific online content.
- View web history and analyze trends of your child's internet browsing activity and get warned when blocked content is accessed.
How to set up video: https://blocksi.net/howto_parent.php
Parents will need:
- your student's school email address which reads like this, email@example.com
- the parent's email address that is connected to your student's contact information
- Go to Blocksi.net and click Login.