Proud to be, tobacco free!
Vaping and tobacco have a harmful impact on youth, here are some resources about e-cigarettes, the youth vaping epidemic, and other related topics:
- Catch My Breath Parent Webinar
- Catch My Breath Parent Webinar Spanish
- What is an ECigarette
- ECigarettes & JUUL
- Which Products are used to Vape?
Additional Resources, Tips and Fact Sheets
These resources give more detailed information about e-cigarettes, the youth vaping epidemic, and other related topics.
- CDC: E-cigarette, or Vaping Product Visual Dictionary
- FDA Raises Federal Minimum Age of Sale of Tobacco Products to 21
- FDA: Limited Flavor Ban Enforcement Policy
- CDC: E-cigarettes and Youth: What Parents Need to Know
- Surgeon General: The Call to Action on E-cigarette Use Among Youth and Young Adults
- American Lung Association: E-cigarettes, "Vapes", and JUULs: What Parents Should Know
- American Cancer Society: Questions and Answers about E-cigarettes for Parents
- American Cancer Society: What Your Need to Know about E-cigarettes: For Middle and High School Students
- Science News for Students: Concerns Explode Over New Health Risks of Vaping
- Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids: Don't Trust JUUL
- Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids: Big Tobacco is Back
- Public Health Law Center: U.S. E-Cigarette Regulations - 50 State Review
- Truth Initiative: Behind the explosive growth of JUUL
- UThealth: Quick Facts About JUUL, The High Nicotine Product Hiding In Plain Sight