Sanford Harmony is a research-based, highly effective teaching strategy that strengthens classroom communities by helping each child understand and appreciate diversity in others.
By breaking down barriers, Sanford Harmony enables students to connect and collaborate at much deeper levels. Early adopters have indicated that children feel more comfortable and connected in their classrooms, leading to more harmonious interactions and improved academic achievement.
- Is designed for students in pre-k through sixth grade
- Improves student cooperation, collaboration, and problem solving
- Helps to reduce teasing, bullying, and aggression
- Establishes trust and encourages connection and empathy
- Promotes harmonious peer-to-peer relationships
- Includes materials for parent communications